Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Amazon Kindle 2 storefront

By now, everyone who's dropped by this blog knows that I have an affiliate's link to the BeBook ebook reader. (Just browse the posts and you'll find the link.) Well, I went a step further and created an 'aStore' on Amazon for the Kindle 2 and Kindle e-books (click on the title to this post to be taken there).

Some of you may wonder, I having tried to sell Bookeen Cybook Gen3 ebook readers through NAEB (Not Another E-Book, LTD, now out of business), why I'd switch my allegiance to BeBook and Kindle. It's simple. Bookeen hasn't really done much to improve the Cybook - they're still 'promising' ePub support when they've yet to improve HTML support or even add functionality to the Delete button - and I'm tired of waiting around.

The BeBook, as you may know, is fully-functional, has Secure Mobipocket support and can also run under the open-source OpenInkpot (OI) operating system with FBReader as it's reading app. The Kindle still only supports the Kindle and Mobipocket secure ebooks, but it's got speed, style, a better graphics display that's capable of showing 16-levels of gray (better pictures) and it can download an ebook anywhere it can reach a cellphone connection - NO COMPUTER NEEDED!

So take some time to browse my storefront and consider buying a Kindle 2.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://bogacopije.exactpages.com/voxigu.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real money.
It gets down to select a proper companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that particular make. The prices seeking the velcros are all over 230 bucks on every page. But for all I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that particular brand. The prices as regards the boots were around 190 bucks everwhere. But completely I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular make. The prices for the velcros are approximately 210 pounds everwhere. But finally I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home