Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Friday, February 06, 2009

Further Tax Cheat Problems for Obama

And yet another Obama Cabinet nominee has been found to be a tax cheat-click on the title of this post to go to the link. Now, as the various apologists point out, it was Hilda Solis' *husband*, Sam Sayyad, who's actually been failing to pay taxes, and the taxes are owed to California, not the US, but still, she's his WIFE so she benefitted from his tax scofflaw ways.

Isn't it time to say enough is enough? Can we believe ANYTHING Obama has promised to us? I say no!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home