Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The NAEB (Bookeen) ebook reader.

Dare I say it? The Bookeen Cybook Gen3 sample units that we at NAEB LLC (Not Another E-Book LLC) have ordered are here in the US and I should have my review unit by Friday or Monday! That means I can compare this against the Sony PRS-500 Portable Reader System and give everyone a run-down on the features of the Cybook Gen3. I'll be posting my opinions at Baen's Bar and at MobileRead as well as our own NAEB website so please stay tuned. In the mean time, please feel free to go to Bookeen's own website to see the features list and sample photos of it in action. Bookeen Cybook Gen3

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wh y did you get a review unit if youre going to be waiting for it to be developed further before reviewing it? nobody is expecting you to describe the future or maybe next time you should wait till its in the store. or wait after that until you know the company has gone bankrupt so you *really* have the final word about it.

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its my first time to post on this forum,well-founded wannat recompense for some friends here.if its not allowed to advise on this panel,amuse erase this thread.Nice to find you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home