Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The ANTI-Gun Nuts are at it again - in film.

If you click on the title of this post, you'll be taken to a web page where 'entertainment industry' types are counseled to take an anti-gun stance in their films and tv shows. You simply MUST read this. Then take steps to write to each and every studio urging them to avoid using any of the ideas contained on the web page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home