Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Friday, October 31, 2008

If you're interested in the BeBook, click here.

Yep. Click on the title of this post and get taken to the blog of Ian Christian, where he's got a video clip of a BeBook in action. The more I look at the BeBook, the more interested I am. And the fact that one can use the included firmware or OpenInkpot's software to read ebooks just makes it that much better a buy for people who like to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home