Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Friday, November 07, 2008

Getting a Netronix ebook reader repaired.

Okay, I've finally gotten through to Netronix and I've got the shipping information so I can get my EB-100 e-ink ebook reader repaired! Hooray! It seems *my* email to them was getting through but their return email to me was being blocked.

All well and good. However, for those of you who did NOT purchase a re-branded EB-100, but bought one direct from Netronix, here's the address for returning it if you need it repaired. Be forewarned that if it's not considered a "warranty" repair, there will be a fee.

Netronix,Inc
9F, No. 92, Baojhong Road, Shindian City
Taipei, Taiwan, 23144 R.O.C.
Tel:886-2-29120211 ext:34

And you'll probably want to notify support at Netronix before you ship. Their email is support@netronixinc.com. I'm shipping my poor, broken EB-100 out this weekend. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Hi There! Would you please tell me how and where I could buy a Netronix ebook reader? I can't find information about where to buy their products anywhere.

Thank you so much!

Alex

email: alex.ferreira@gmail.com

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how involved with technology our daily lives have become. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory gets less expensive, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4[/url] DS rrPost)

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]OadophBLmRbu[/url] - bMrkrUDWbZgoJb , http://yuxeflk.com

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home