Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Monday, November 03, 2008

NO on Prop 8, California!

I know. There are a lot of people out there telling the whole world that Prop 8 is "not" bigoted and driven by the fear and hatred of gays and lesbians. Well, they're full if it! If you really need reasons to vote No on Prop 8, click on this post's title for the link.

If you're one of those who're pushing "Yes on 8", you should be ashamed of yourself.

I know, this is going up the day before the election, but c'mon people, don't let the haters scare you into marginalizing people over their sexual orientation!

'Nuf said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home