Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Saturday, December 19, 2009

If you read only ONE ebook-publication article...

Read the one linked into the title of this post. In it, Paul Carr, author of "Bring Nothing to the Party", relates why he's making the book available online, for free.

Just to make things clear, he has a publisher, Hatchette Livre, but they own the paper rights and only the non-USA ebook rights. He wanted to publish his book as an ebook in the US, but he didn't want the US version laden with crippling (and sales-killing) DRM. HL refused. So his agent explained why he should just make it freely available for download. I recommend this book and I recommend you download a copy from his TechCrunch post.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I about the list inform should acquire more info then it has.

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I dream the collection should acquire more info then it has.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home