Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Book Piracy Exists Offline!

Can you believe it? There are literally THOUSANDS of offline book piracy organizations that blatantly advertise their ability to get you the latest and hottest bestsellers for NO COST! Not only that, but they're about to hold their annual gathering where they will discuss how to best further the designs of their insidious cabal!

So if this cabal is annually costing publishers and authors over $100 BILLION!

What is this secretive society? Why, your local library, of course. If you want more on this, click on the title of this post and read the article.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of guy who enjoys to try radical stuff. Right now I'm fabricating my personal solar panels. I am doing it all alone without the assistance of my men. I'm using the net as the only path to acheive this. I saw a truly brilliant website that explains how to contruct photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The place explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure bout how correct the information given there is. If some experts over here who have xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the site it will be great and I would highly appreciate it, because I extremely like solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You guys are the best.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Derek A Benner said...

Sounds wonderful. However, I'm not sure how this relates to my posts. It would help if you could include a link in your comment next time.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such stories. I like to read blogs like that. Just add some pics :)

1:49 PM  
Blogger Derek A Benner said...

Why, thank you! I will continue to post, both to this blog and to my W-I-P novels. And yes, I will be adding more pictures as I create them.

:-)

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home