Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To the creators of Antivirus Live...

May you rot in Hell! May terrorists determine where you live and launch an attack which results in the kidnapping, torture and murder of every member of your families!

Even worse, may the US government determine who you are and do an extraordinary rendition to Guantanamo where you'll remain for the rest of your tortured lives!

'Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home