Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Just when you thought it was safe to...

Watch TV, along comes MeowMix House! Yep. Animal Planet has decided to spoof "Big Brother" with it's own 'cat' house reality show. It shows on June 16th. I don't know if I dare watch it.

Seriously, can television get any dumber than this? I thought we'd hit rock bottom with the Osbornes, but to have a spoof of an absolutely stupid and unredeemable 'reality' show. Besides, it's about cats!Now if it had been about dogs...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, watch the cat-knocking. There's nothing irredeemably wrong with cat-people. There's something odd about some of them, but nothing wrong, per se. Heinlein was an unrepentant cat-person, for instance.

I haven't seen this show myself, but it might be amusing to some. If it really is unscripted but editted for best entertainment value, as I've.. erm.. heard that reality television is, I've co-habitted with a pair of cats before. Their squabbles can be quite entertaining, even if their interspecies relationships are bit more cold than those of canines.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home