Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Just about ready to release a preliminary review.

That's right. I don't really know when I can count on getting an update of the firmware for the Bookeen Cybook Gen3, so I've decided to do a 'preliminary' review, based upon the engineering sample unit I have - complete with the 0.91 (beta) firmware. That means my review deals with hardware that will have changed in the production release and firmware that does not include all the features which should be available by the time the Cybook is available for purchase. But I just can't wait any longer.

I'll be posting my preliminary review here, and on MobileRead.com, tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home