Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Roswell, Texas

I'm coming clean. I'm admitting the truth. I'm a big-time fan of Libertarian fiction. I've read tons of the stuff, from Carl Bussjaeger's "Net Assets" to Aaron Zelman & L Neil Smith's "Hope". Just today I finished up the online graphic novel "Roswell, Texas". This is a collaborative effort based upon a story line from L Neil Smith and I think it's the finest 'light' version of the Roswell story we'll ever read. As it's a graphic novel, it covers about 638 or some odd 'pages', each one a panel of graphic art and dialog you just have to read!

They're shopping it around for a dead-tree publisher, so feel free to let your favorite publisher hear about it. And pass the link on to all your friends!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gareth said...

The link being http://www.bigheadpress.com/roswell?page=1 if I'm not mistaken. It seems to be missing from the article.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Derek A Benner said...

If you noticed, the title to this post is the link. Click on it and you're taken directly to the first page.

Blogspot is strange that way; they allow a blog poster to create a link from the post's title. ;-)

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home