Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Not Another E-Book, LTD is shutting down.

Yep.

We were just not able to keep our store open. The profit margin just wasn't there. This happens and I'm sad to say we won't be selling any more Bookeen Cybook Gen3s. I'd love to start selling Jinke V3 and Netronix EB-600/6xx ebook readers but that probably won't happen until after the first of the year.

But that's a 'good thing' as it will mean that the new business will offer the latest hardware - and by then these devices will be fully supported by the OpenInkpot operating system as well as Madshelf library management software and FBReader ebook reading software. So keep watching this blog for more information!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home