Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Found a new author I like.

Joel Shepherd. I've gotten into the first of his 'Cassandra Kresnov' novels, "Crossover", and I am enjoying the story. Cassandra is a 'synthetic person' who's been created to fight for the League in an interstellar war. Well, she's grown, matured, started to think for herself and has quit the fight.

I won't go any further because I think everyone should have the chance to read her story unspoiled by preconceptions. Go forth and buy this book. If you want to know more about Joel's works and other books, then visit PYR SF's website at: Pyr SF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home