Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Not much has been happening with the Cybook.

Yep. We've been waiting and waiting for a firmware update for the Cybook Gen3 and it hasn't appeared yet! Yes, on July 4th, 2009, if an owner were willing *and able to* go to Paris for Bookeen's 'demonstration' of their new 5" ebook reader, such a special and *blessed* user could get the latest firmware. The rest of the Cybook owners out there got to suck dirty ditch water. At the time of the 'demonstration', Bookeen promised the release of the Cybook firmware update "soon".

Well, it's been 21 days and there's not *ONE* sign of an impending release. Ha!

I'm getting truly sick and tired of Bookeen's endless delays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home