Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I've got a new website for my images.

Right now I've got six images up, but as I take more, I'll post them to the gallery. Also, I've got a DeviantArt page (user EbooksAsArt) where you can actually *purchase* prints, fine art prints, magnets, mouse pads, mugs, cards and puzzles of four of my images.

Feel free to stop on by and check out my artwork.

Yes, I've now sold my Canon XTi equipment and am now exclusively shooting with my Nikon D90. I'm loving it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home