Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Or maybe not...

It seems the person selling the Wii console on eBay neglected to mention that he was only selling the chance to participate in a scam that would bilk the 'customers' into complying with loads of 'free offers' that emptied a bank account to the tune of $19.95/month for a year. Do enough of these 'free offers' and, eventually - after draining well over $2,000 from the 'customer' (I'd call that person a victim.) - the 'customer' would get a Wii. Yeah. Right.

We're now waiting for the refund of our money to process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home