Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Monday, April 05, 2010

I *want* an iPad!

Scratch that. I *need* an iPad! I've got books to write,books to publish and needs to meet. I cannot function without an iPad. That presents a problem. I'm living on a fixed (lower-class) income and cannot afford one. What is *infinitely* worse is that Obama's (and to a lesser extent, FDR's) Great Society has failed to live up to its promise of Freedom from Want. (I have this suspicion that is because I'm caucasian.) Whatever the reason, I'm not seeing the wealth of "Obama money" flowing into *my* coffers (funny how *my* "coffers" always seem to resemble empty pockets and bare cupboards) But I have a plan which involves getting Carl Bussjaeger's novel, "Net Assets" published through Amazon as an ebook. I'm even setting up a website for this and other novels that have not found homes at www.nearspacepress.com.

Still, having an iPad would make this process easier. If you'd like to help out, please donate via the donate buttons on this page. And check out Near Space for sample chapters of Net Assets. They should be up by this Friday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ron Purvis said...

I really don't understand why you say that NEED an Ipad for writing. I can understand wanting one for other purposes. But needing it?? That doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe in another blog you can explain this more.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home