Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I've decided to get a hummingbird feeder!

I figure that if I can hang a feeder, I can control the background and the distance from me. So I've gone with four of the type of feeder that you'll see if you click on the title of this post. I'm not advocating these types of feeders, just saying that these individual feeders will allow me to place in several areas of the back yard - including right outside my bedroom window.

In the mean time, I've got to tear down the new PC so I can *UN*-master my secondary HD. Sigh. Almost got the new system set up. As soon as that's accomplished, I'll be porting over all my data from this system and I'll be a "Happy Camper"!

Anywho... Shooting's been kind of on hold these past two days. But I think I'll be able to re-start tomorrow. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home