Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Monday, August 24, 2009

Yay! My C2Q Gateway Recovery Discs Arrived!


And that means I'm in the process of installing the OS back onto the system! I've included a photo, of course. :-)

One thing that surprised me was that the recovery discs they sent me were for Windows Vista Home Premium. According to their records, the system originally had Windows XP installed on it at time of purchase. I'm not going to complain because I'm just going to install Windows 7 onto the machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home