Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Gonna do SCIENCE on my D90!

Clicking on the title of this post takes you to Wikipedia, to a false-color infrared image of a tree. That is the kind of effect I'm hoping to capture with my D90. I've gone ahead and purchased an R72 filter (It filters out most light above 720 nanometers - IOW, it lets through infrared light.) and as soon as I get it, I'll be determining the proper white-balance setting and the proper shutter and aperture settings on my 18-105mm VR and my 100mm macro. I'll post images as soon as I have any decent ones!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home