Derek's Blog Page

Can a libertarian curmudgeon survive in a post 9/11 America? Is it possible to create the perfect meal on a Baby Q grill? Will Elaine finally succumb to her innermost desires? Check out my novels - which I am excerpting to separate blogs as I write them. Just click on my Profile button to access their links.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Citrus Heights, California

 

Near Space Press presents Net Assets

 

 

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm becoming an Amazon small publisher

It is called Near Space Press and I'll be first releasing a Kindle version of Carl Bussjaeger's "Net Assets", followed shortly by a Kindle version of his collected short stories, "The Anarchists". I hope to have a trade paperback version of each available by late May or early June of this year.

As "Net Assets" is fully edited and we have a basic cover for it, I'm just waiting for an ISBN number before releasing the Kindle version. Price will be $9.99 and on the first day it's available it will be a $0.00 price. The price of the Trade paperback version, when it's released, will be $15.99.

Obviously, while I love Carl's works, Near Space Press will seek out other authors who are writing libertarian fiction (and libertarian non-fiction for those of you who've written these) and have found no home with the established publishing houses. For the Kindle editions, we'll offer you a better royalty rate than what you'd get from those older firms and we'll be willing to offer dual releases (ebook and tpb) on each title accepted for publication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home